Junior R&D Engineer
Job Title: - R&D Engineer
**Note**: Final Designation / Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings.
UBISOFT is seeking for R&D Engineer having proficiency in C++ and has an ability to develop state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing.
- Developing products (automation tools / frameworks) using primarily using C++, data structure, algorithm and multithreading.
- Developing robust Automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios
- Should be able to write unit tests whenever needed
- Working closely with Production team, Developers, Tools Group and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games
- Implementing continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution
- 2 - 4 years of experience in C++ programming.
- Very strong experience on OOPS, Data Structure, Algorithm and multithreading, inheritance and polymorphism, string and STL
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in C++
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts
- In-depth experience in programming languages.
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
Bachelor's degree, preferably from computer science.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.