Junior Security Product Manager
Job Title: Junior Security Product Manager
Electronic Arts is eager to welcome fresh talent to our rapidly evolving security product management team. This year is all about broadening our horizons, refining our security products, and strengthening our commitment to user safety. For a deeper dive into our vision and mission, visit here.
Our aim is to provide solutions that prioritize the safety of our users without compromising on the experience. By joining our team, you'll help in crafting the strategic direction of our security products, ensuring our offerings are ahead of potential threats and truly cater to our global user base.
We're searching for a Junior Security Product Manager like you to join us in our ambition to push the envelope in cybersecurity and deliver unparalleled user experiences.
- Assist in identifying, defining, and prioritizing crucial security features and requirements.
- Collaborate with diverse teams, including engineering and design, ensuring smooth implementation of security features.
- Actively gather and analyze feedback from users and stakeholders to better tailor our security solutions.
- Develop in-depth product-related documentation focusing on security features, ensuring our users and internal teams remain well-informed.
- Regularly provide insights and suggestions to enhance and streamline our delivery methodology, fostering efficiency and innovation.
- Embrace the philosophy of continuous improvement, always seeking to elevate our products and processes.
- Keep abreast with emerging security threats, market trends, and competitor products, informing our strategy.
- Currently enrolled in or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Business, or a related field.
- Experience or familiarity with product management or cybersecurity principles/domains.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The hourly pay ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the hourly pay range for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $32 - $49
The hourly rate is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees.