As a Specialized tester, you will be responsible for checking whether all the required online features are integrated in a game as intended. You may be in charge of several projects at the same time, where your primary goal is to identify issues, to manage and plan your work autonomously, create necessary documentation as well as to communicate with developers and other stakeholders.
Working with an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so.
- Manage one or more projects in terms of Online Features implementations.
- Support Production Teams in implementing the Online features.
- Collaborate and act as a liaison between multiple teams: Production teams, QC teams and complementary teams
- Execute Ubisoft Online Requirements when the project requires it and offer feedback to the production team on the level and quality of implementation.
- Closely collaborate with other QC Teams in order to secure the Projects test cycle and validations.
- Seek new ways to improve your skills, the tools and procedures used in testing.
- Use variety of tools to secure testing process and validations
- Report the status and progress of the tests to the management of the referred project on a tests cycle basis.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work autonomously when required.
- Analytical, multitasking and reporting abilities.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Open to changes and self-improvement.
- Initiative and ready to challenges.
- Experience in software/games testing
- Knowledge of bug tracker software (Testrail)
- Working experience with JIRA
- International AAA game projects
- Access to top-end hardware
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive it will take us up to 14 working days to come back to you with the answer and feedback. Please be patient!