Junior Stock Administrator
We are hiring a Junior Stock Administrator to join our team. Reporting to the Director, Equity Operations, you will play a vital role in managing equity-related transactions for our growing company. Responsibilities include maintaining the Equity database, processing equity awards, and assisting with tax reporting. Strong communication skills and experience in global equity plans are essential. If you have a background in stock administration and want to be part of a collaborative team, apply now!
What you'll be doing
- Maintain Equity database integrity and ensure accuracy of record-keeping.
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements.
- Prepare and distribute year-end tax statements for all equity transactions.
- Act as Stock Admin point of contact for global employee questions and concerns.
- Perform other ad hoc projects.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience as a Stock Plan Admin or similar position in a public company setting.
- Strong experience with global equity plans and the associated tax issues.
- Familiar with all equity vehicles (Options, RSUs, ESPP, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to function well in a very collaborative ecosystem.
You might also have
- CEP designation preferred.
- Familiar with Schwab’s EquiView (or similar) equity tracking platform.
- Excel guru.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.