Junior Technical Support Specialist
Mar 15, 2023
As a member of our Technical Support team, you will communicate and share knowledge with both players and workmates, track and prioritize reported issues, and make sure players' needs and concerns are reflected in game updates. You will work together with other teams representing the whole span of the production cycle to improve our games. Wanna join?
- Communicating with players and offering technical advice by responding to tickets.
- Identifying issues, prioritizing, reporting and following up on them using internal and external tools.
- Collaborating with other teams, including production, QA, design, programming, PR, legal, and marketing.
- Researching and obtaining solutions and information.
- Upholding and sharing CD PROJEKT RED’s values.
- Experience working with customers including services and customer support.
- Excellent communication skills in English including writing (wording, layout, formality level adjustment). Knowledge of an Eastern European language will be a plus
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Tech savvy.
Nice to have
- A dedicated gamer with experience in progression-focused, organized gaming and self-improvement within a game.
- Experience with Jira.
- Interest in computer science, modern PC hardware, programming.
Attach your resume and cover letter in English as one file. In the cover letter please explain what the term “GG” stands for in one short paragraph.
Type of contract
- After a trial period a contract for a definite time (1 year) with a possibility of extension.
Office-First: working from the Warsaw studio for a minimum of 10 days per month.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.