Junior UI Programmer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
As a Junior UI Programmer (f/m/d) at Ubisoft Düsseldorf, you will contribute to improving the experience for our players.
What you will do:
As a Junior UI Programmer (f/m/d) on the Rainbow Six Siege team, you will be working with our implementation team on improving and further developing the user interface of the game. the shop, and the battle pass.
- Design and implement UI screens, client-side user interfaces logic (working together with Online Programmers), widgets and components for the interface.
- Collaborate with artists and designers in delivering world-class user interface systems.
- Work on a feature from conception, to research, to final implementation.
- Improving and extending existing game frameworks when needed.
- Work closely together with architects and technical leads within Rainbow Six around the world to work out the implementation strategy for the features.
What you bring:
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science or similar.
- Good C++ programming knowledge.
- An interest and passion for games.
- Very good communication skills, and desire to work as a team-player.
- Self-direction and motivation.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Game related specialization in your degree.
- Game related projects during your degree or free time.
- Knowledge of game engine architectures, experience with Unreal and/or Unity.
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, projects, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary, and why you would like to join us
What we offer:
- Relocation support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops, and access to our training and development platform as well as to our in-house library
- Discounted and free games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Hybrid work model: Provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and your home within Germany
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month
- Company Pension Scheme: We offer an attractive company pension scheme
- Gym subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- English and German online lessons for free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
- 26 days paid vacation per year
- Corporate Benefits web portal: Employee discount program for affiliated retailers, shops, and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.