YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
You will be mainly responsible for leading the creative direction and providing the technical support in preparation, capture and record of gameplay moments. Your mission will be to show off the full potential of all Ubisoft games. Working along our Marketing and Production team, you’ll wield the camera on the virtual set of engaging and information-laced videos.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To equip yourself with knowledge of the game and to lead, direct and provide creative direction on content, capture, music, VO and editing on all video productions;
- Doing captures and producing live footage in a fast-paced, teamwork-based work (and game) environment;
- Work with technologies involved with a game in development (i.e. debug features);
- Creating specific setup in engine to improve capture process and efficiencies;
- Work in a cross-functional team to learn the ins-and-outs of new content and collaborate with project leads;
- Present new game features and mechanics to players from a studied perspective;
- Doing live shoots for interviews/dev diaries;
- Explore creative new ways to showcase game content, look for efficiencies and give suggestions for improvements to various systems;
- Attend review sessions with stakeholders/clients to gather feedback and incorporate into future captures;
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in video editing with expert knowledge in editing software like Adobe premiere and After Effects;
- Good knowledge of Game Development and Tools used in Production;
- A good understanding of applying cinematic filming techniques to game capture such as, camera moves, DOF, lens choice, etc.;
- Strong understanding of composition, lighting, and color theory in visual media;
- Good understanding of video game graphics technology: textures, post processing FX, light-baking and GI;
- A general knowledge and understanding of the principles of cinema;
- Striving for constant improvement and growth within an iterative process;
- Good team player, organized and ability to meet tight deadlines and schedule priorities;
- Patience (shots will require multiple takes until you get the right one).
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.