Provide technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Da Nang. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Lead a team of programmers and assist with delegation and planning of tasks.
- Coach, mentor, and guide the professional development of team members.
- Communicate and support messages and/or decisions from management to the applicable programming team.
- Organize, follow up and evaluate the work of the programming team and its impact within the production.
- Integrate and update the third-party SDKs (Billing, tracking, account, social).
- Implement the game modification when requested (e.g. UI, Monetization).
- Provide budget estimation based on design changes proposal.
- Manage external resources/vendors/insourcing/outsourcing when necessary, and conduct production planning and monitoring.
- Game build management (version management, record & archive).
- Integrate game update from the worldwide Android version of Ubisoft Mobile games.
- Work with channels to ensure the builds are deployed on-time across the different channels.
- Experience in game development.
- Development experience on mobile game engine (Android preferred, e.g. Cocos 2d, Unity 3d).
- Intermediate to proficient level of C++, C# and Java, basic knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse.
- Good debugging skill.
- Fluent or communicable English (both oral and written).
- Multi-Task project management skills.
- Proactive, Organized, and logical thinking.
As a plus:
- Worked with many game engines (Cocos, Unity, C++ engines, …)
- Worked with many SCM (SVN, Git, Perforce,…)
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Unlimited access to Ubisoft games on Uplay
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS4…), coffee, tea, and fresh fruits