Lead, Customer Experience Specialist
The Customer Experience Team is the first point of contact for Unity users who need help and guidance. As Lead, Customer Experience Specialist, you will be a key part of the team who supports our global users with their non technical questions, focusing on services such as the Unity Asset Store, as well as Industry and Professional Artistry products.
As a Lead, you will be responsible for supporting your team members, and mentoring them to success in their role delivering an outstanding service to Unity users. You will be an escalation point for complex requests, and therefore, will be encouraged to keep abreast of user problems and how to solve them.
As well as supporting our user’s and your team members in an empathetic manner, you will work closely with other Unity teams including core product functions, and internal developers to proactively provide feedback, bring up common issues and work alongside the wider management team to improve processes.
Training in our service processes will be provided at the start of this permanent position. We will also invest in training to support your professional growth throughout your employment.
Our Team places importance on kindness and inclusion as our central values.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervising employees, Performing one-on-one meetings, reviews, and crafting development plans for employees
- Reporting on metrics such as Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Response Time
- Keeping informed on current issues that affect the team and users, sharing of information and bringing up issues internally, where needed
- Liaising with the Customer Experience Managers to ensure consistency across the global teams
- Providing support to users via e-mail and assisting customer concerns with clarity and empathy
What we’re looking for
- Experience in a front line customer service role, where understanding of technical terminologies and product features was necessary
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A love of learning, as we work in a fast-paced environment with lots of changes
You might also have
- Experience of different support software - Email, Live Chat, and/or Ticketing systems e.g. Zendesk, Service Now,
- Previous leadership experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.