Lead Digital Content Producer
The Pokémon Company International is embarking on an innovation journey and radically transforming its digital commerce capabilities to meet accelerating international demand for original and collectable Pokémon products. A world-renowned brand with a startup culture, committed at the highest executive levels to leveraging the most modern technologies to achieve a bold new vision for our company and our fans. We are looking for a Lead Digital Content Producer who will report directly to the Manager of Digital Content and Photo Assets. You will help support and create digital content in partnership with the Ecommerce and Creative Teams to develop elevated content for the PokemonCenter.com.
What You Will Do
- Provide conceptual and practical knowledge in UI and graphic design with a strong understanding of web layout, typography and color usage.
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Deliver high quality content utilizing photo assets and on-brand designs.
- Produce highly creative static and motion content from concept to final deliverables.
- Support incoming digital assets from content partners, ensure assets are on brand adhering to and maintaining digital naming conventions, file management, metadata and quality control.
- Work closely with the Manager of Digital Content, email and marketing teams to proactively clarify design requirements and deliverables.
- Produce projects/campaigns through entire lifecycle: planning, creative and final content delivery.
- Clearly communicate project status with key stakeholders regularly.
- Investigate and develop new content models to increase sales velocity through AB testing.
- Ensure all deliverables meet stakeholder expectations, including established timelines.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs by balancing business needs versus technical constraints.
- Edit and process digital assets to ensure products maintain and represent a high quality.
- Coordinate with Manger on a day-to-day basis, to ensure site merchandisers are provided web content in a timely manner for major product launches.
- Solve complex design problems while ensuring brand integrity, diversified graphics, cohesive business strategy, and enacts a new perspective on existing solutions Mentors, motivates and guides others toward goals.
- Coordinate the hand off of digital assets to internal partners, create and provide style guides as needed; Ensure assets are of high quality before handoff.
- Build and maintain strong working relationship with internal stakeholders and external content providers to ensure high standards are met.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8-10 years Proven UI experience, Graphic Design, photo editing, file management and or related experience
- Experience in creating wireframes as well as working in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent visual design skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Mac and PC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible with problem-solving to meet objectives
How You Will Be Successful
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with ability to translate technical information in a non-technical format.
- Bias for Action: You have an eagerness to take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You work to resolve requests and incidents with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what” and you aim to build effective relationships across the organizations, as well as externally with 3rd You are mindful of diverse perspectives and engage clients in a professional manner.
- Passion and Pride in your work: You love what you do and how you can add value to your clients; You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
- Logical and analytical: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex ideas into concise, meaningful information to clients. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Growth mindset: You thrive in a dynamic and fluid environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together; building and enhancing programs appeals to you. You have a desire to stay current on technology trends and Information Technology concepts.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.