Lead Game Designer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege is the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege is one of the largest commercially successful games of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with product owners, directors, and other leads to push project quality and ensure that game design is in line with the project’s creative vision, technical guidelines and standards
- Consistently monitor the quality of the game design and actively participate in the constant improvement of work methods and pipelines
- Inspire, mentor, and challenge game designers in order to develop their creative and technical skillsets
- Create an environment which allows for open dialogue and encourages new creative ideas, participation and effective collaboration of all team members
- Provide regular reviews and meaningful feedback on performance and development to team members in a clear and constructive manner
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience within game design; including shipping at least one AAA title
- Strong game design skills and thorough understanding of overall game design processes
- Solid knowledge of game production pipelines and familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools (such as Perforce, Jira, etc.)
- Team player with a positive attitude and superior motivation to create high quality content
- Strong verbal and written English skills; German skills are a plus
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops, and access to our training and development platform as well as to our in-house library
- Discounted and free games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Hybrid work model: Provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and your home within Germany
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month
- Company Pension Scheme: We offer an attractive company pension scheme
- Gym subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- English and German online lessons for free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
- 26 days paid vacation per year
- Corporate Benefits web portal: Employee discount program for affiliated retailers, shops, and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.