Lead Game Product Manager
As Playdemic’s Lead Game Product Manager, you will report to the GM, Head of Playdemic and will be responsible for identifying which KPIs and opportunities are targeted to ensure our games are set up to succeed. You will collaborate with the studio leaders on how to best achieve required KPIs and owning feature lifecycles and ensuring that hypotheses are measured and iterated upon. This is a leadership role that involves a high level of interaction with studio leadership and staff, product leadership, and development partners. You are the Product KPI expert for Playdemic, and will mentor a team of Product Managers and Data Analysts.
- You will own KPIs and work with other leaders within the team to drive results.
- You will oversee the Product Management and Data Analyst discipline; inspire and motivate teams through personal example and enthusiasm.
- You will build a partnership with your game leadership team, establish trust and credibility with studio leadership and EA development partners.
- You will collaborate with the studio leaders to help define our KPIs for our vision, mission, and strategy.
- Oversee the Studio Machine Learning Financial forecasting pipeline for all games, working with our Finance team to ensure we’re monitoring and meeting expectations.
- Influence product plans and partner with production, design and marketing to deliver on key KPIs.
- Partner with the operations team to evaluate live service tools and other opportunities.
- Achieve targets for business opportunities.
- Lead product strategy and prioritisation discussions for all games.
- Collaborate with studio leaders and game teams to lead feature impact assessments and provide applicable recommendations to affect future iterations.
- You identify and analyse industry best practices for optimisation, merchandising, and feature implementation.
- You will increase user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight areas of opportunity, and present applicable findings to the team.
- Experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics; mobile game experience.
- Experienced Manager and mentor of people.
- Experience driving performance metrics across teams.
- Influence with examples of data-based decision-making.
- Must have the passion to sell your ideas and influence other partners, and the desire to accomplish those ideas.
- Must love creating fun, compelling, and engaging user experiences.
- Demonstrate scientific method experience testing qualitative hypotheses with quantitative data.
- Experience dissecting and analysing games, systems, and features, and core game loops.
- Curiosity to understand the market movers and shakers.
- Experience managing or understanding of Mobile Sports games or character collector games.
- Proficient in data modeling; both predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Experience in mobile app development or managing online live services.