Lead Gameplay Programmer (F/M/NB)
As a Lead Gameplay Programmer in a AAA production, you are at the center of the game experience. You will work closely with several teams to create and transpose game design intents.
Your main tasks will be :
- Combining strong managerial and technical skills, you will lead a team of gameplay programmers in charge of transcribing creative ideas into gameplay elements.
- You will be responsible for the technical aspects of the project, understanding and challenging the game's design intentions to improve the player's experience.
- You prioritise and manage the team daily tasks: monitoring and evaluating their work, managing schedules, empowering and managing their performance (objectives, regular feedback, ...).
- You will ensure that team objectives are met on time, on budget and in line with the needs of the production teams,
- You maintain a collaborative and creative spirit in your teams
- Significant experience in the video game industry
- C++ language excellent knowledge
- Good english level, both written and spoken
- You show leadership and strategic vision for your team
- You are able to adapt to new situations and make the necessary changes
· Phone Interview with our recruiter
· Interview with our internal teams
· Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.