Lead Graphic Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Our FIFA mobile team is looking for a Lead Graphic artist based in Kuala Lumpur to bring their creative visual sense to the EA Mobile Team! Lead Graphic artist will report directly to Art Director of FIFA Mobile.
- You will work with Producers (PD) and Development Directors (DD) to understand the vision and goals of the FIFA Mobile projects
- You will use visual language and storytelling skills to produce style guides and visual targets.
- You will estimate work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace.
- You will participate in project scrums, run daily reviews with artists, and provide feedback.
- You will use the art assets production pipelines and guidelines to guide artists and deliver assets.
- You will estimate work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace
- You will design and implement an aesthetically beautiful, creative user experience.
- You will create mock-ups and motion graphic animatics, following a given style while iterating based on feedback
- You will stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality
- Work proficient in Chinese and English.
- Five or more years of professional game design experience.
- Must have a understanding of art and development practices.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills.
- Understand image, color and text layout for image placement.
- Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience.
- Understanding of western and eastern art styles.
- Knowledge of in-house UI development tools.
- Great communication skills, a desire to improve everything, and to make a difference are necessary .
- Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under deadline pressure.
- Experience with Adobe Products: Photoshop, Illustrate, After Effects
- Experience with build animations from conception and collaboration
- Experience with Unity3D
- Experience playing and making great games!