Lead Graphics (GFX) Programmer - Digital Legends
Job Title:Lead Graphics (GFX) Programmer - Digital Legends
Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
We are looking for an lead graphics engineer who is passionate, driven and a game loving person. Working under the senior lead GFX, you will help with mentoring and organising tasks and well as performing your own tasks and investigations. The ideal candidate is interested in mobile platforms, engines and optimization.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Diagnose game performance and stability issues and develop solutions.
- Contribute to R&D and finding creative solutions to improve current techniques.
- Low level optimizations to ensure best graphics quality from low to high end devices.
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work accorded to that schedule.
- Mentor junior programmers, guide task implementation and organise day-to-day work in the department.
- Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
- Extensive experience with code and data debug and optimisation.
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Experience with software performance analysis, optimizations, and low-level programming
- Experience with a GPU programming Language (e.g. MSL, HLSL, GLSL, CUDA or OpenCL)
- Maintain existing rendering systems and extend their functionality when required
- 5+ years’ game programming experience.
- A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback
- Working level of English
- Organised and empathetic
IT'S ALWAYS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Vulkan or Metal APIs
- Knowledge of Android or iOS SDK
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.