Lead Level Designer (W/M/NB)
Within the production studio in Bordeaux, your mission is to manage a team of level designers in charge of designing and implementing quality levels.
As such, you will :
- Participate in the realization of the intentions of the Creative Director and the Game Director.
- Be the guarantor of the integration of actors and game ingredients in the levels, respecting the Game Design and Gameplay Programming constraints.
- You participate in the implementation of elements related to the scenario and the staging.
- You will supervise and manage a team of level designers.
- You have proven experience in the same position on AAA games, and have a good knowledge of the tools used in video game production.
- You have a great ability to analyze and synthesize, to adapt and to communicate, allowing you to work with all trades.
- You have great interpersonal and organizational skills. You are at ease in English, both written and spoken.
- You know the technical constraints of programming (3C functionality, AI...) and graphics (display...) of an engine.
This offer is addressed to several types of responsibilities and levels of experience. Each candidate has a unique background that does not always match 100% with the profile described. So, if your profile is atypical, do not hesitate to apply and explain the added value you can bring to the team.
- Phone interview with one of our recruiters
- Technical interview with the business teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not selected, you will receive a negative response.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers equal employment opportunities to all regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft is committed to developing an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its gaming community in its teams. All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.