Lead Monetization Producer
As our new Lead Monetization Producer you will be responsible for the progression, retention, and monetization systems for Ubisoft’s next game XDefiant. You will drive projects, build teams, and define strategy for our Live content plan.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the roadmap and product initiatives for our Live Strategy plans
- Drive user retention strategies for both paying and non-paying players
- Collaborate with Data Analytics, User Research, UI/UX, and Design teams
- Analyze data using in-house tools
- Use internal and external testing to evaluate player behavior hypotheses
- You are the liaison between stakeholders and project management
- Build your team and foster team building and commitment
- Define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management
- Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted deliverables
- Support and mentor your team to develop the best possible product
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Mid to senior level of experience working on development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch
- Proven experience of the project life cycles (start to finish) from multiple projects
- Proficient in project management methods and techniques and feel comfortable to explain those terms and techniques to stakeholders
- Good knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to lead and motivate your team
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.