Lead of Paid Media
Lead of UA/UR
KRAFTON believes that games have the power to connect the world. We are a collective of independent studios united by a passion to delight players with daring original content, bold new experiences, and innovative technology. We value creativity, a dedication to learn and grow from challenges, and teamwork that connects us around a shared passion for our craft. Best known for the genre-defining worldwide sensation PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, KRAFTON’s global studios include PUBG STUDIOS, Striking Distance Studios, Unknown Worlds, Bluehole Studio,
RisingWings, and Dreamotion.
We are looking for a Lead of Paid Media to oversee paid media across KRAFTON’s publishing portfolio across Americas. The role will be the start of the Paid Media function at KRAFTON Americas, perfect for those wanting to develop and mold something from scratch. You’ll come in as one of three function leads (the others being the Lead of Brand Marketing and the Lead of Marketing Communication) in the Americas Marketing Department within KRAFTON Americas Publishing. From the outset, you will have a seat at the table defining how KRAFTON markets games, creates brands, and executes go-to-market campaigns, by ensuring that paid media is a key part of our marketing strategy. Your long term remit will be to build the Paid Media discipline within Marketing and manage a lean team as our portfolio grows. You’ll report into the Head of Marketing, Americas who oversees the Americas Marketing Department.
• Lead the Paid Media discipline at KRAFTON Americas, setting the overarching paid media strategy for our games portfolio
• Interface, partner, and liaise with counterparts in KRAFTON HQ in Korea, in specific the Digital Marketing Team at KRAFTON HQ
• Partner with the Lead of Brand Marketing and Lead of Marketing Communications, all reporting into the Head of Marketing, Americas, to create the holistic marketing strategy
• Ensure that paid media is an integral part of go-to-market plans, and making recommendations on media spend as a part of our marketing budget
• Overseeing optimization strategies and campaign performance success
• Brief and review media plans created by our external media agencies
• Be a key POC and liaise with Studios, external partners, and other key constituents in our KRAFTON corporate ecosystem
• Provide the Americas Executive Team with POVs and recommendations to help the Americas achieve and surpass its business goals
• Experienced media planner with at least ten years of media planning and buying experience in an agency or client-side setting, ideally in gaming, entertainment, sports, or related consumer focused industries
• Expertise in full funnel digital and mobile media planning, with deep understanding of attribution and return on ad spend
• Self-starter with a bias for action who can come to a point of view and make recommendations on the best course of action
• Player-first mindset that advocates for our customers in everything they do
• Experience working in a multinational, global organization
• Simple, direct, and effective communicator
• Proactive style that runs towards challenges
• Team player that thrives in a collaborative environment
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Reimbursement perks for wellness, gaming purchases, and continuing education
The listed expected salary range represents a good faith estimate and the actual pay may depend on a variety of job-related factors that can include experience, education, skills, and location.
Salary Range: $175,000-$215,000
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.