Lead Presentation Software Engineer - EA SPORTS
About the Organization: EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in sports & entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and athletes. We are creating a team to build a new unannounced AAA EA SPORTS product across platforms. This is your opportunity to join this new team that will shape the future of interactive entertainment and create the next great EA SPORTS game.
About our team: We are starting a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. With some of the most valuable sports IP in the world, and the resources EA has to offer, we have access to the capabilities needed to deliver amazing new experiences for an expanded audience of players worldwide.
About the role: As the presentation leader, you will lead a team of engineers working with designers to build the runtime orchestrate the camera, choreograph, audio and the tool to support that. You will guide your team to gather and analyze the requirements, create and review the technical design documents, and deliver the features.
- Design, architect, and document technical designs for the entire feature.
- Hands-on coding (C++); requirements gathering and designing new tech; maintain/build/owning a tech module.
- Work with a proprietary engine to develop stable, scalable, efficient, and shareable code.
- Support and work with Content Creators.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Proficiency with C++ and experience in object-oriented design and implementation.
- Knowledge of good software programming practices.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Lua) and interpreted languages (C#) is a plus
- Experience leading a 5+ engineers team is a plus