Lead Producer - DICE
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Battlefront franchise, and the innovative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. We recognise that our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated in providing everyone the ability to express, learn, and be their very best with a common cause.
The Role Overview
At DICE, Producers are the ringleaders in the making of our games. They focus on the creative vision, product road-map, user experience, and value proposition of the title, while pulling together all our team across multiple functionalities such as development, marketing and design to deliver a completed product. Producers are leaders, visionaries, creators, and are an essential player to any successful game release.
We are now looking for a Lead Producer to join our Studio. As a Lead Producer you will be the primary owner of a feature group reporting to the title's Senior Producer. You will be involved in the development of all aspects of our game from early concept stages, production and the final stages through to Live Service. You have a strong passion for console and PC gaming in general and shooters in particular. You should also have experience shipping at least one AAA title in a product owner/producer role from concept to final.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns the vision for game features, prioritizing Players First
- Responsible to drive prioritization for the team creating plans and roadmaps
- Source of truth on project quality from player first perspective
- Drives decision making through collaboration
- Understands the player needs, business goals and drivers
- Drives execution of the game vision
- Lives the values of the team
- Champions a healthy collaborative culture
- 8+ years of experience as a Producer or equivalent product owner role
- At least one shipped AAA title on PC and Console from concept to final
- Understanding of the current shooter market and competition
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members from different locations and different disciplines
- Excellent documentation and communication skills in English
- Experience making decisions and mediating between teams