As a Lead Game Producer, you will be in charge of managing the production of our mobile games. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Manage the Paris Producers' team;
- Plan and follow games production from A to Z;
- Work on the game benchmarks and competitor analysis;
- Along with Game Designer create detailed design documentation;
- Plan and estimate production milestones and global roadmap for the game;
- Manage feedback from stakeholders and business units of the company;
- Follow and analyze the KPIs of your game portfolio;
- Work closely with Data team in order to manage and execute multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions;
- Share knowledge and improve internal and external production process in a continuous way;
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with our internal and external studios in order to deliver a high quality product.
Having acquired experience in a mobile gaming/applications company or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in!
- A hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Experience in managing a team
- Good knowledge of the mobile F2P market insights
- Good understanding of mobile game monetization
- Good knowledge of mobile UX/UI
- Experience with data analysis
- Several years of successful experiences in mobile applications / mobile gaming
- Management experience
- Strong communication skills in English
- Technical background
- Other languages
- Successful mobile game development experience
General information :
- Based in Paris
- Remote work possible during the pandemic
- Full-time / CDI contract
Why join us? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry! But also because:
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry!
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities!
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities!
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,…
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,…
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.