Lead Producer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
Jan 13, 2023
As our new Lead Producer you will be responsible for one of the largest commercially successful games of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene.
Team-play, intense close quarters confrontations, tactics and explosive action are at the center of the experience for our players.
What you will do:
- Manage multiple feature teams for the project across our German studios
- Define project planning (budget, resource plans, deliverables, etc.) & deliver the project.
- You are the liaison between stakeholders, project management and international studios.
- Build your team and foster team building and commitment.
- Define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management.
- Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted deliverables.
- Challenge and support your team to develop the best possible product.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on game development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch.
- Proven experience in project life-cycles (start to finish) from multiple game projects, ideally AAA projects.
- Proficient in state-of-the-art project management methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate your team.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Relocation Support
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy
- Monthly Mobility Budget of 80€
- Up To 350€ Childcare Support Per Child Per Month
- Self-study And Training Hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- Gym Subsidy
- English And German Classes
- Flexible Working Hours
- 26 Days Paid Vacation Per Year
- Corporate Benefits Web Portal
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check https://duesseldorf.ubisoft.com/en/.
846 available jobs