Lead Producer [Rainbow Six Siege] (f/m/d)
As a Lead Producer on Rainbow Six Siege you will develop key features for one of the biggest AAA live service games of Ubisoft with millions of concurrent players and a strong E-sport scene. Team-play, intense close quarter confrontations, tactics and explosive action are at the center of the experience for our players.
What you will do:
- Manage multiple feature teams for the project across our German studios.
- Define project planning (budget, resource planning, deliverables, etc.) and deliver the project.
- Act as a liaison between stakeholders, project management and international studios.
- Build and shape your team, foster team building and commitment.
- Define the scope in collaboration with your team and present it to management.
- Foster productivity, mobilize and inspire your team to reach targeted milestones.
- Challenge and support your team to develop the best possible product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent game industry experience.
- 8+ years of experience working on game development projects either in the producer branch or the project management branch.
- Proven experience in project life-cycle management (start to finish) from multiple game projects, ideally AAA projects.
- Proficient in state-of-the-art project management methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of the games industry and the procedures involved.
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate your team.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Relocation support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance
- Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy: We offer multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas. Guest speakers from the industry, workshops, and access to our training and development platform as well as to our in-house library
- Discounted and free games: Discount on employee game orders & free Ubisoft games on Ubisoft Connect
- Hybrid work model: Provides the flexibility to combine working from the studio and your home within Germany
- Monthly Mobility Budget: 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month
- Company Pension Scheme: We offer an attractive company pension scheme
- Gym subsidy: We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice
- English and German online lessons for free: Good to know: Our main language in the studio is English
- 26 days paid vacation per year
- Corporate Benefits web portal: Employee discount program for affiliated retailers, shops, and service providers
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.
For further information about out studios in Germany, please check https://bluebyte.ubisoft.com/en/studios/