Location: San Jose, CA (Hybrid Onsite & WFH)
Hours: 9:00 - 6:00pm Monday - Friday (including 1 hour lunch)
We are hiring a Lead Gameplay Tester for a major IT client. Gameplay Testers are expected to be capable of providing concise and detailed feedback on the player experience. The Lead Gameplay Tester is a crucial role working with guiding and managing the day to day responsibilities of our test schedule.
- Provide continuous qualitative feedback from the perspective of a player.
- Written and verbal communication of concerns.
- Qualitative and quantitative feedback on video and gameplay.
- Report any potential risks to features and systems.
- Communicate the authenticity of the player experience over different consoles / platforms
- Lead team of gameplay testers to ensure quality performance
- Stakeholder Management
- Operating video games and game platforms
- Strong deductive reasoning skills
- Inquisitive analytical skills and attention to detail
- Clear, accurate, and succinct written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Professional gaming or testing experience (helpful but not required)
- Team lead or management experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience playing a variety of game genres and platforms
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (16 days including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits