Lead RBS (W/M/NB)
Under the responsibility of the quality project manager, your missions will focus around 2 main pillars.
- Build, develop & share a solid technical vision with your team and the project for your area of responsibility
- Optimize & improve your systems and software to reach client’s needs in terms of uptime, availability & resilience depending on project milestones (using monitoring, alerting, KPi’s, automatic tests etc.)
- Document systems and procedures
- Support the live operations team leading up to and after release
- Work with the content team to find ways to expand automation
People management - You will manage a team of Build specialists:
- Actively manage the performance of your team members, and share honest, regular and constructive feedback with them
- Consider your team's success and achievements as an indispensable part of your own success
- You will prioritize tasks, regulate pressure and distribute workloads fairly, overseeing efficiency and quality
- Make the best use of your team members’ skills and plan ahead what they will need to continue to perform
- Show and explain the long-term direction to your team in an impactful and inspiring way
- Make sure everyone is aligned, and understands how they contribute to the team and company long term goals by breaking them down into medium term milestones and objectives
- Take decisions effectively, keeping in mind the big picture and their sustainability in the long term for your team and for the company
- Walk the talk and follow through your commitments, expecting the same behavior from your team members
- Break down silos and promote transversal cooperation between your team and the rest of the company
- Experience managing complex build systems
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like GCP/AWS/Azure
- Good communication skills for interaction with the game and live operation teams
- Version Control administration experience
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- You have a minimum of 5 years of in video game industry, ideally in site reliability engineering or network administration (sever automation, version control, build management)
- Your fluency in English allows you to grow in an international team
- You have experience leading a team.
- You have a first experience in game development and even better, in a game as a service development.
- You have excellent knowledge of C++, C#, or Python and scripting languages
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
- Remuneration according to profile and experience
- Holiday bonus
- Health insurance paid 50% by the company
- Lunch vouchers & transit pass paid 50% by the company
- 4 free games per year and 8 concert tickets with 40% discount
- Playzone and babyfoot
- Flextime and home office
Consultez ce guide qui a pour but de vous accompagner dans votre candidature, et découvrez nos actions pour encourager plus de diversité et d'inclusion.