Lead Scoring and Qualification Associate
Are you a curious individual who likes to work with AI-powered, SaaS-based software applications to drive effective lead scoring and lead nurturing? Do you like to roll up your sleeves and find that needle in a haystack? Do you like to set up tools to help make that job more effective? This may be for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Understanding and implementing industry best practices for automation tools such as SFDC including lead routing, lead nurturing strategy, lead scoring performance to ensure appropriate triage and support for lead follow-up
- Align closely with our sales operations team to ensure consistency and continuity across all of our go-to-market systems and data
- Manage and improve the quality of our lead database to enable effective targeting and segmentation resulting in high quality conversions
- Develop workflow and automated qualification sequences for AI-powered applications for early stage lead triage (i.e. Conversica) and deliver highly qualified leads to sales
- Monitor lead data integrity and lead activity to make recommendations on continuous improvements
What we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of conversational AI solutions from Conversica or similar
- Experience with best-in-class lead acquisition, nurturing, and lead follow-up strategies
- Experience at a B2B growth experience or at a SaaS / technology company and their sales processes
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively
Gross base salary (USD): $61,200.00 - $82,900.00
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.