Lead, Software Engineer, Solutions Games
We are the Accelerate Solutions Games team, a group of highly skilled Software Developers and Tech Artists with deep expertise in the Unity platform. We are looking for someone to lead and build a team passionate about lending their proven industry experience and technical expertise to help elevate our customer projects to the next level of fidelity and performance.
As an Engineering Lead, you'll be tasked with ensuring the success of critical projects, helping develop product strategy, and growing your team's careers. Learn and partner with other industry veterans to work on critical performance-sensitive components that demonstrate Unity engineering excellence.
This role may involve occasional travel to other Unity or customers' offices, primarily within Japan.
If you're a customer-focused, technically skilled leader with excellent interpersonal skills, this job is for you!
- Drive technical projects, providing leadership in a fast-paced environment
- Work directly with our gaming customers to analyze their projects and workflows, then provide them with targeted technical guidance
- Deliver high-quality code components to enable our partners and customers to be successful
- Help further the team's technical skills and careers, and ensure they have everything they need
- Champion developer feedback to help positively impact the future of Unity
What we're looking for
- Technical leadership and people management experience
- Hands-on experience as a developer building interactive RT3D applications (games, simulations, visual effects, etc.) using C++ or C#
- Experience leading technical projects and delivering on ambitious goals
- Deep knowledge of engineering processes with large scale systems design experience
- Proficient in both Japanese and English, and able to communicate ideas and technical knowledge clearly
- Experience using Unity to develop games or commercial software
- Familiarity with the technical challenges typically faced by game studios
- Knowledge of rendering, graphics, networking, profiling, or low-level performance