Lead, Talent Acquisition
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOURNEY
You are a proven Talent Acquisition leader with executive presence and astute commercial mind and the ability to effectively partner with the stakeholders, industry, and prospective candidates. The studio is also expecting you to devise and execute an overall Talent Acquisition strategy in Employer’s Brand, Candidate Experience, Recruiting Process and Campus Recruiting. Your goal is to make Ubisoft Singapore a great place to work and a talent magnet in the region.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Define, lead, and drive the overall Talent Acquisition strategy & roadmap to build highly motivated, skilled, and successful team
- Manage talent acquisition policies, processes, competencies, selection criteria and diversity efforts
- Partner with stakeholders, hiring managers and HR team in developing strategic, tactical recruiting plan in line with studio and HQ’s objectives
- Manage end to end recruitment strategy for senior and critical hires across all job families (Corporate, Tech & Non-tech)
- Provide top in class candidate experience ensuring they are informed of next steps and timely feedback. That includes building and managing a strong future talent pipeline
- Own Talent Acquisition data and metrics while defines and measure achievement of key recruiting program to improve attraction and selection of talent and SLAs
- Own the University Recruiting and other recruiting related projects from planning to implementation
- Foster partnership with HQ and her neighboring studios (Shanghai, Chengdu, Mumbai, Pune and Philippines etc) on Talent Acquisition topics
- Partner with in-house communication team to build content and training to improve the employer branding to shape our studio image & culture
- Partner with in-house L&D team to build hiring capabilities in the organization
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- A good mix of senior experience recruiting from an agency and inhouse role and some exposure leading a small team of recruiters;
- Managed Talent Acquisition processes and programs (especially on Employer’s Brand, Candidate Experience, Recruiting Process and Campus Recruiting);
- Prior experience working in fast paced, dynamic and progressive industry is mandatory. Prior experience working in a highly matrixed international work environment is advantageous;
- Self-motivated, highly adaptable, and comfortable in a fast-changing and fluid environment;
- Big fan of data and metrics and ability to present to stakeholders;
- Familiarity in the Singapore tertiaries landscape;
- Sound market knowledge of the video gaming industry
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!