Lead, Talent Development
WHAT YOUR JOURNEY WILL BE
The Talent Development Lead will join the Human Resource Team who are responsible for growing, developing, motivating, and retaining talent to maximize their full potential, studio engagement and the overall Ubisoft employee experience. The role focuses on driving learning initiatives and programs, to grow skillsets, develop leaders, and foster an inspiring culture that enables people to have the best employment journey. The role will also work very closely with the HR Partners to ensure talent management strategies and succession planning are put in place to continue our goal of growing talent to their fullest potential.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take on a broad range of Talent Development related activities including Leadership Development, Professional & Career Development and bespoke work across different teams;
- Design and execute innovative, scalable learning solutions that builds a learning culture;
- Curate content for a comprehensive blended learning programme focused on people managers and leadership;
- Conduct organization-wide & team specific learning needs analysis, recommend learning strategy and focus areas, work with key stakeholders to co-create learning calendar & initiatives;
- Support and implement a culture of coaching, mentoring, career conversations and internal mobility;
- Manage external training and coaching vendors, working closely with them to develop relevant programmes for our teams;
- Facilitate in house workshops, seminars and learning experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning and data analytics;
- Ability to evaluate and collaborate with internal and external partners and vendors;
- Good understanding of Singapore’s talent development ecosystem;
- Passionate about growing and developing people;
- Driven, creative, innovative, results-oriented, ambitious, and never settles for less;
- Experience in owning, managing and delivering projects;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Positive and energetic with excellent verbal and written communication;
- Experience in coaching for development and performance, preferably with a formal coaching qualification;
- It also helps if you love our industry and are passionate about gaming.
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.