Lead Talent Partner
About this Role
At Fandom, we put fans first. As the largest fan entertainment site with over 300 million monthly uniques, we are excited to take the next steps in becoming a truly integral part of the entertainment fan experience—helping fellow fans connect over their passions.
As a Lead Talent Partner (Lead Recruiter), you will be dedicated to empowering our hiring teams to identify, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates, guiding the process to meet or exceed pipeline and hiring targets. You should be able to conduct deep talent analysis and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement, and closing candidates with niche skill sets.
- Recruit in a fast-paced and high-growth environment in technology and preferably in the media and entertainment industry
- Be client-focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to client partners (hiring managers), a natural assessor of top talent
- Execute a recruiting strategy, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Be self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Use your consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as both a leader and member
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Build and utilize a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone/video conferencing and internet research
- Place candidates in a variety of corporate disciplines including high tech, sales, marketing, finance, human resources, legal, administrative, and other functions.
- 7+ years of corporate and/or specialized search firm recruiting experience including sourcing and building candidate pipelines.
- 2+ years experience in Technical, Engineering and/or IT recruitment.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone/video conferencing and internet research.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience for sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates. (Fandom uses Greenhouse)
- Office Productivity software including MS Office, Google, and online databases.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships.
- Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent experience.
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Greenhouse and/or G-Suite experience.
- Product Recruitment Experience.
- Experience executing advanced sourcing techniques (boolean, x-ray, github, CIR, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to a multitude of popular online courses and books sponsored by the company
- An on-demand budget for education, training, and conferences
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - a day off every quarter for volunteering non-profit
- Frequent team bonding events
- Flexible work hours & time-off
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer