The role of the Lead Web Developer is to develop Web applications, Services, and Automation solution, as well as to maintain them under the portfolio of the Studio Development Team for India Studios.
The Lead Web Developer, with his/her team of Web Developers, is responsible to support the growth of the studio with innovative, ambitious, and reliable technological solutions that could be at destination of Communication, HR, Finance, Production, QC, etc.
As a lead of this cell, the role is articulated in two axes:
Responsibilities in Development (50% of your time):
• Contribute to full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
• Mentor and nurture a team of Web Developers to make them grow. Organize peer reviews to ensure the quality of the solutions developed.
• Leverage recent and scalable technologies and make the solutions sustainable. Anticipate on upcoming challenges that could arise.
Responsibilities in Project Management (50% of your time):
• As the Team Lead, support and organize the performance of your team with clear objectives and regular feedback to make the team grow and improve. Follow OKR framework.
• Act as the bridge with business partners to evaluate a need, propose a solution, give feasibility analysis.
• Manage the relationship with the PO in the business team to elaborate a backlog, organize the sprints of your team according to PO’s priorities and ensuring clarity on the stories from business side.
• Organize the development cycle using Agile methodologies (with scrum). Derive KPIs out of the agile execution (velocity, burn up chart).
• Report and give visibility to the stakeholders inside and outside the projects regarding the developments performed by the Studio Development team.
Required qualification & certification:
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.