Learning & Development Specialist [Operations]
We are looking for our next star colleague within L&D to continuously improve and implement our Learning & Development strategy throughout our organization, across all functions and levels. As our L&D Specialist you will define the roadmap, source, and proactively discover collaborations with relevant internal and external partners to ensure deliverance of the best support to our employees and leaders, when required. In this role, you’ll report directly to our HR Director and collaborate with various stakeholders, both locally and globally across the organization, to ensure we always have the best learning resources available. You will also be a part of our awesome local HR team, where we share both valuable knowledge as well as laughter and fun activities aside from work.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you'll do
- Own and drive L&D oriented projects, both strategically and hands-on as needed.
- Develop, adjust, and implement Ubisoft’s L&D strategy and program portfolio on a local level within Massives’ organization.
- Support individual Managers and their teams on all levels of the organization.
- Design and deliver workshops, or similar types of training and courses.
- Define and drive the learning & development roadmap for our studio.
- Proactively source and network with vendors and other partners to meet production needs for training.
- Present the launch & roll-out of new initiatives and projects to the whole studio.
- Define, monitor, evaluate, and follow-up on project checkpoints.
What you'll bring
We believe that you are passionate about the area of Learning & Development, with some useful knowledge and previous experience in the field to bring into this role. You are used to collaborating with different stakeholders in an international environment, successfully driving projects through to completion. To be successful, we also believe that you are an expert in building long lasting relationships within your organization and communicating and influencing others in inspiring ways.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, Organizational Development, or similar field.
- Solid experience within the field of L&D, preferably in an international organizational environment.
- Well experienced in facilitating, designing, and implementing trainings and workshops within leadership programs and other areas.
- Ability to express yourself fluently in English, orally and written in communication and presentations.
- Always striving to keep up with the latest news on best practices, what tools to use and methods within the area of Learning & Development.
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö Sweden and is part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Star Wars Project. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here.
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.