As our in-house Legal Counsel, you are responsible for advising on applicable laws and regulations, set-up and maintaining our (sales) contracts. You are involved in contract negotiations with some of the world’s biggest video game companies and real-time communication platforms, as well as with our vendors on an international level. You are a sparring partner for management and our internal business units. You assist them by advising on legal matters and contract negotiations but also implement procedures to mitigate risk and consult with local external lawyers when needed.
- Draft, negotiate, structure, implement, manage, and monitor a wide variety of commercial agreements, including but not limited to customer services agreements, master service agreements, and service level agreements
- Review and negotiate international vendor contracts to make sure they are in line with our policies and do not include risks we are not willing to accept
- Advise business partners of contractual rights and obligations, provide interpretation of terms and conditions, and ensure contractual commitments comply with applicable laws while limiting risks relating to that for the company
- Compliance with local and international laws and regulations for our line of business by implementing policies and processes
- Watch and monitor legal and regulatory changes that are relevant to the business
- Maintaining our General Terms & Conditions
- Be a subject matter expert on privacy laws; maintain GDPR and applicable privacy laws as relevant
- Risk assessment and risk mitigation on a company level
- Insurance: making sure we have the right balance between risks we are willing to accept and what we need to insure for our global presence
- Support implementation of Group policies where needed
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You will be a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with many people both in and outside the company. You can balance customer focus with business needs and have strong analytical and communication skills. Most importantly, you are a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- Highly experienced professional with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in a leading law firm or in-house legal counsel, having in-depth knowledge and experience in international corporate/company law, preferably in the hosting business
- A completed Master of Laws
- Strong analytical skills
- You can bring a process-driven mindset and have strong attention to detail
- You can easily apply ideas and methods to achieve your goal by remaining flexible and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Skilled in sensibly identifying and mitigating risks while balancing the same with commercial aspects
- Experience in drafting and negotiating complex agreements where counterparties are prominent international players with their legal teams
- Demonstrated strong communication skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across the company and externally at all levels
- Possess the ability to influence decision-making throughout the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym