Ubisoft’s games provide players with memorable worlds to serve as a fun and inspiring playground. As a Level Designer your role will be to imbue these worlds with your creativity, design proficiency and knowledge.
- Manage the design of your levels through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization;
- Understand and implement the desired gameplay in the levels;
- Maintain and balance the readability, difficulty and accessibility of the levels;
- Understand and apply the narrative and emotional ambition for the environments you are responsible for;
- Collaborate with the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams;
- Share your knowledge and assist other Level Designers;
- Identify and resolve technical issues and bugs.
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in game development and at least one shipped title;
- Good knowledge of level editors and scripting tools;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work;
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation;
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- Proficiency in English.
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.