Live Content Producer Intern
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Electronic Arts is looking for high performing students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2023 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
The live content producer intern will work directly on the return of College Football to Electronic Arts. You will support the entire live service team in creating and implementing ideas and features to entertain our players.
- You will be supporting featured programs that heighten the gaming experience and align with the broader goals of EA Sports
- Help guide team culture to build a highly engaged team spurring creativity and productivity
- You will work with multiple teams (art, design, engineering) to improve quality and efficiency
- Support the development operations team to help manage project schedules and roadmaps
- You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and are slated to graduate no earlier than December 2023.
- Passion for game development, entertainment and technology-based roles
- Experience with sports games as an avid player – especially Madden NFL
- Support the work of a diverse group of people trying to accomplish goals as a team
- Experienced with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Expertise with Google Suite
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2023.
We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2023, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2023. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $21 - $34
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $20 - $23
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $23 - $34
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $21 - $26
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $23 - $34
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k).