Live Operations Manager - XDefiant
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide your team members with ongoing and meaningful feedback on performance and development -- ensuring positive acknowledgement of all achievements, both big and small
- Engage and positively influence team members and stakeholders around a vision
- Navigate through ambiguity and embrace change with a positive mindset
- Create the environment for initiatives and ideas to emerge and grow
- Care about people: be exemplary and supportive
- Communicate with impact and promote an open dialogue within the team
- Support coordination between operations & tech teams
- Coordinate all live operations through various live phases
- Help define the scope of the project and deliverables by estimating the impact in terms of workload and resources
- Ensure that priorities are managed and respected according to the plan set out with the Live Producer and Live Operations Director
- Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the team, producer and live operations director and address any gaps
- Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams
- Take part in developing the launch plan and coordinate execution
- Implement problem-solving processes with internal partners (ITLG, TG, development teams, support teams, etc.)
- Ensure clear communications and effective coordination with internal and external service providers
- Supporting the Live Ops leadership team in any ad hoc tasks and duties
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Skills and Knowledge
- Familiarity with common scheduling, task and issue tracking tools – MS Project, Jira, etc.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a strong work ethic
- Excellent oral and written communication and general soft skills
- In-depth knowledge of different software development methods such as Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Agile, etc
- Experience managing and leading technical staff
- Online/mobile game development experience an asset.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
MORE ABOUT US
Ubisoft is composed of over 21,000 talented people located in 45+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
We are committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The San Francisco base salary range for this full-time position is $150,000 – $160,000. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, stock options, or benefits.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.