Live Ops Production Coordinator - Raven Software
Job Title:Live Ops Production Coordinator - Raven Software
As a Live Ops Production Coordinator, you will be in critical role for ensuring our live titles run smoothly. You will be a part of all phases of production ensuring the Live Operations group is well positioned to roll out and maintain live features. This includes collaborating with content teams to plan live calendars, working engineering departments to integrate changes and make build packages and working with QA to ensure server and client variables function appropriately.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the management and execution changelist integration and the generation of builds through various perforce streams.
- Assist in the management of large-scale playtests with QA and developers and creating the playlists that run those.
- Assist in with the execution, triage and deployment of server and client variables in both the development and live environments.
- Collaborate with the Lead Producer and the other Live Ops Producers to identify and drive improvements to the live issue reporting process
- Help create and maintain processes with our communications department to ensure live issues are tracked and prioritized appropriately.
- Drive communication around and solutions to complex problems.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
- At least 1 year of professional experience ideally working in the game industry on live title.
- Displays a an understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Effectively balances competing priorities & spends time on what’s most important.
Knowledge & Skills
- Familiarity with build pipelines, processes, tools and best practices is a massive plus.
- Experience with source control management tools like Perforce.
- Experience with issue tracking databases like JIRA and Trello
- Ability to create documentation for process using tools such as Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Eager to learn and not afraid of new challenges.
- Passion for releasing an excellent product to our users.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a drive to root out the cause of issues.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Raven Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.