Live Performance Manager M/W/NB
Feb 03, 2023
As a Live Performance Manager (M/W/NB), you will work on our main project, closely with the studio's production teams, and especially with the Producing team, but also with the HQ BI.
As a Live Performance Manager, your role will be to cover these topics:
1. Optimize the business performance in live
- Work closely with the production to optimize the design and the features of the games to improve the ARM
- Input changes and recommendations based on the continuous analysis of the metrics of the games
- Prioritize and deploy A/B test programs, segmented campaigns, shop promotions, etc to improve the performances of the games
- Organize events (in- and off-game) and lead transversal initiatives to increase the revenues of the games
2. Support the live readiness of the games
- Collaborate with the PRODUCTION and MARKETING teams on the games' economy and monetization strategy
- Assess and develop the tools required to operate the game in live in collaboration with MARKETING, PRODUCTION and CS
- Define and support the deployment of tracking plans in collaboration with PRODUCTION and HQ BI
- Define and deploy dashboards to support the needs of OPS, PRODUCTION and MARKETING
- Your strategic vision and understanding of the business challenges of one or more games will be imperative for this role,
- Optimizing the performance and data/financial aspects of Ubisoft Paris Mobile productions will be your first focus,
- You are comfortable with the data side of a game, and are able to understand all the issues and refer to the studio's financial team, if necessary,
- You are comfortable communicating with producers, making solid recommendations, and interacting with the HQ BI,
This is a permanent job, based in Montreuil.
Joining our Ubisoft Paris studio also means:
- Having the opportunity to work on well-known IP’s from Ubisoft,
- Being part of the most ambitious AAA mobile Project of Ubisoft,
- Being proactive and implementing new ideas within teams,
- Working with passionate and talented people to offer the best user experience to our players!
And … :
- Ticketing & Good deals: discounts on cultural subscriptions, cinema, recommendations for outings...;
- Sport & Clubs: discount on sports subscriptions (gym, climbing, swimming pool...) + access to Ubi clubs (leisure, sport and music);
- Games & Co: Unlimited access to our catalogue of PC games via Uplay, goodyshop, toy library;
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds who want to build the future of the video game industry and make great games.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
909 available jobs