Live Producer - XDefiant
As a Live Producer on the XDefiant project, you will manage the live operations team acting as point of contact and coordinator for all teams involved with the live game. Your responsibilities cover a wide array of different areas, including live development, player retention and acquisition, customer support, analytics, online infrastructure, digital sales and live P&L. You will work closely with producers and directors on the development team to prioritize and plan post launch development, bringing knowledge of game data, operational solutions, community sentiment, ongoing issues and digital business to the table.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage and grow a healthy live operation team of operational managers and live developers
- Guide and mentor your team, providing them with clear planning, processes and goals, as well as seeing to their wellbeing and personal evolution
- Organize and facilitate release schedules, In-game events, live testing, anti-cheat, retention features, acquisition tools and more
- In the critical days and weeks after each new release, triage incoming issues and coordinate live teams to ensure quick resolutions to critical player facing issues
- Work closely with the on-site infrastructure team and global internal IT to ensure a cost effective hosting solution with high uptime
- Work closely with global live brand and business teams, optimize the business performance of the live game
- Work in close relation with the on-site analytics team to prepare them for your project needs and make sure you and the dev team have the data you need to make the right, player centric decisions
- Ensure your team follows up on issues reported by customer support frontline, and provides information and updates to frontline teams on ongoing issues
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- You excel at your craft as a Producer, you have made yourself a good reputation by working hard and getting things done
- You have a high sense of responsibility. Working in a result oriented way, you analyze the challenges and risks you have ahead and creating solutions and mitigations to overcome them
- You are resourceful and insightful, you quickly grasp technical problems and utilize your knowledge and versatility to quickly generate solutions and make decisions to keep things moving forward
- You have the ability to keep multiple threads of information and communication in mind at the same time
- While you may not need a technical background, you are able to have technical conversations and relay that information in an easy to understand way
- You have good communication and presentation skills
- You have extensive experience in live game operations, preferably having been part of the launch of an online AAA product with high post launch ambitions
- You understand the importance of game data and have the ability to combine your deep knowledge of games with actual game data to make player centric decisions
- You are creative, dedicated and have a strong passion for games. You are up to date on the latest and best live games in the industry, keeping a close eye on what the competition is doing in order to evolve and improve yourself and the game
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guideline
MORE ABOUT US
Ubisoft is composed of over 21,000 talented people located in 45+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
We are committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The San Francisco base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000 – $148,000. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, stock options, or benefits.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.