The main and routine tasks of the Local IT Country Manager are to:
- Manage the Local IT Management Team, creating a collaborative, efficient and productive working environment.
- Be sure the Local IT teams are well connected with local stakeholders and the other IT teams
- Own the regions decision process and develop the strategic objectives in alignment with the global strategy and the individual strategies within the region
- Understand and align the vision, objectives and needs of studios and offices into a prioritized actionable IT strategy for the region
- Gather feedback from representatives and oversee the service quality KPI's of all individual entities within the region to ensure service quality is in line with expectations and targets
- Provide reporting for Country budget, performance, projects and staffing towards the management of all individual entities within the region and the Local IT Director
- Be the managerial escalation level for the management of all individual entities within the region, ensure sites needs are met in support escalation situations
- Be liaison between the global IT management, the Country management team and the management of the entities within the region
- Own or contribute to initiatives and projects with global scope or that have high importance within the region
- Represent and advocate the regions interests within the global IT organization
- Share the load or take it fully in case of a site manager not available or in vacation.
- Identify, create and launch Local IT Communities to exchange knowledge and visibility on the Ubisoft needs and activities.
Required skills and experience
- College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- MCSE, MCSA or MCP certification is an asset.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in developing, leading and managing IT teams
- Experience in organizational and team structure design
- Experience in developing strategies for operational IT organization units
- Experience in benefit and data driven decision management
- Experience in complex communication environments
- Experience in negotiation
- Experience in budget management
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the NRW region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Lunch & Breakfast Service. Enjoy fresh discounted meals each day.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We are offering motivating challenges for true team players with a high level of self-initiative. If you are passionate about games and wish to become part of an innovative and diverse game development studio, please apply via our career portal.
For further information, please check: https://bluebyte.ubisoft.com/en/jobs/