As a Manager, Community Development & Engagement at Ubisoft, your role is to lead a team of Community Developers, and empower them in their mission to amplify industry-leading community activities relying on the strength of regional operational marketing channels & teams, as well as deploying advocacy & engagement programs at a multi-territorial level. You will play a key role in strengthening Ubisoft Community Team by working with your team to establish synergies between Community Developers in Production studios, Business and Engagement teams at local levels.
You will work with cross department stakeholders and community leadership to ensure your team is placed to deliver the best player journey to provide optimized, engaging content that builds trust, added-value, and performance.
As a key global manager of the community team, you will report to the Assoc. Director, Community EMEA, and will be integrated within the business teams in EMEA Paris Headquarters.
Note that you will also work remotely with teams at our NCSA San Francisco Headquarters, and as well as the wider Ubisoft group, such as Studios and local offices.
- Lead a team of 3 Community Developers, directly reporting to you.
- Build and drive the strategic direction of the team, in line with overall department vision.
- Liaise and work with other Ubisoft departments, such as Marketing, PR, Web, IT, etc. for strong global alignment, and prioritization for the teams’ needs.
- Align the team’s priorities with Ubisoft business, ensuring our support for each title matches up with the company’s expectations.
- With your team help dive the community engagement & advocacy programs in close collaboration with local business offices.
- Coordinate and oversee efforts of training and evolving the operation on community engagement programs.
- Regularly report to management on progress and team KPIs.
- With your team, evangelization of the player-voice & community opportunities within Business & Operations teams.
- Degree in Marketing, Community, Communication or relevant
- 3+ years’ experience building and leading teams
- 5+ years’ experience in Community Management or relevant
- Experience working in transversal teams on a cross departmental level.
- Experience creating and publishing community content, including social media promotions and live streams
- Experience in communicating directly to consumers, ideally players
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Team-player with strong collaboration skills
- Capacity to think globally and strategically
- Project-management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Capacity to influence with compelling narrative and presentations
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms (Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Passion for videogames
- You speak English fluently
- You are open to frequent travels
- Entrepreneurial mindset & capacity to adapt with agility
Position based in Montreuil-sous-Bois (metro lines 9 & 1)