Manager, IAM Delivery - (Open to Remote)
Job Title:Manager, IAM Delivery - (Open to Remote)
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a passionate Manager to join our Activision | Blizzard | King (ABK) Information Security team.
At ABK we aim to provide the best user experience and business driven processes to manage our identity data, and the authentication and authorization experience for our users. You’ll be joining a highly technical team who are charged with a mission to design and build an identity and access management (IAM) program that provides identity governance and provisioning services across the breadth of the enterprise via a single unified identity.
Your primary mission will be to lead the day-to-day operations of our growing Identity and Access Management team, organizing task and project delivery, while coaching and mentoring a dedicated team of IAM engineers. You’ll work closely with our Principal IAM Architect, information security leadership and partners to understand the strategic direction and priorities for the team; taking main responsibility for coordination and execution. Placing identity at the center of the security decision making process, you’ll have the opportunity to oversee the delivery of critical and pivotal initiatives for our enterprise, focusing the team on driving standardization of IAM practices across ABK, while also working to design and build a future state IAM program for the enterprise. You’ll have an Agile approach, be passionate about organizational planning and effective at managing people and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience and a background in information/cyber security or IAM disciplines.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team; planning, managing and delivering the team’s roadmap, aligned to overall strategic objectives
- Maintain team health and wellbeing, identifying career development and training opportunities to grow the team both technically and professionally
- Identify gaps in current processes, documentation, workflows and design solutions; recommending and/or delivering changes or enhancements as needed to improve clarity, efficiency and scalability of our offerings
- Develop and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), and other metrics
- Partner with IT and other collaborators to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- Several years management experience in a technology-oriented environment, within an IAM discipline
- A good understanding of Information Security and IAM best practices
- Demonstrable experience leading highly technical teams, delivering business critical projects/programs on time and within budget
- Strong program management skills with the ability to contribute to, track and report on multiple projects simultaneously, including experience working with Agile methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Ability to solve problems independently and drive collaboration with the immediate team and external teams as needed to meet strategic goals
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- BSc in Computer Science, Cyber/Information Security or other related subject area or experience
- Previous hands-on experience of IAM, SSO, multi-factor and other authentication and authorization technologies, e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Kerberos, Cloud Identities etc..
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.