Manager, InfoSec Compliance
Job Title:Manager, InfoSec Compliance
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the videogame industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall®, Tony Hawk®, Guitar Hero®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders™ and Call of Duty® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive. Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The candidate will have a solid background within information security to make a strong impact on the company’s security program and services. The candidate will have experience with various Information Security concepts including data governance, risk management, metrics, audit, policy and standards development. This individual will work with the Information Security team, Legal, IT, and other business teams to:
- In this newly created role, you will play a pivotal role in growing ABK’s Security Compliance footprint! The InfoSec Compliance Manager, will excel at guiding internal technical and non-technical partners on how to align with security standards, privacy and data protection laws and internal data protection requirements
- Lead implementation of a Security Compliance function supporting the Security Governance framework, based on industry standards like NIST Cybersecurity Framework, PCI DSS, CIS Standards with support from the Cyber Security, Legal, Privacy, and Technology teams
- Develop, implement and supervise a strategic global, comprehensive information security governance program:
- Maintain the relevance of the compliance processes by researching new security compliance trends and incorporating changes as appropriate in partnership with all stakeholders
- Support execution and continued development of the ABK’s Governance and Compliance Roadmap
- Build clear and concise requirements both business and technical to enable the automation of controls and compliance obligations
- Provide clear/concise updates to management on security compliance matters and assist with the creation of relevant metrics to support program success, opportunities for improvement, and understanding of resource commitments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field; or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years of information security experience in a corporate or consulting environment, as a Senior or Manager role, or
- Minimum of eight years of combined relevant experience with Compliance related activities (i.e. developing IT policies and procedures that include implementation of security controls), management experience is preferred
- Any one or more of the following preferred
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from ISC2
- ISACA CGEIT, CRISC or CISA certification
- (any) Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) from SANS
- Working knowledge of common information security management frameworks and practices such as
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- CIS Critical Controls
- ISO/IEC 270xx
- PCI DSS
- Solid understanding of security requirements, frameworks, templates, assessments, process maps, data flows
- Responsible for assisting in compliance oversight and administration within the organization (i.e., plan and coordinate the operational activities within ABK to ensure compliance with applicable regulations impacting the information technology.
- Partner with Risk Management to assist in the development risk management strategies at the organization to help avoid non-compliance, and be responsible for the implementation, management, coordination, and oversight of compliance activities
- Partner with Governance Team to develop and maintain policies, standards, procedures, and controls for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities.
- Reviews and audits the compliance program, for control effectiveness, ensuring prompt reporting in accordance with all applicable policies.
- Develops and manages the strategy and workflow of compliance investigations and issues tracking and reviews.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable federal and state laws and monitors regulatory changes to ensure organizational adaptation and compliance
- Serves as a company-wide resource and liaison on policies, communications, workflow, and quality improvements initiatives
- Versed in project management procedures and concepts
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in a diverse set of technical skills, such as IT infrastructure, operating systems
- Understanding of logging, monitoring, and reporting key performance indicators (KPI) and development of continuous improvement plans
- Excellent oral/written communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve desired objectives and project results
- Ability to interface effectively and decisively with all levels of management, departments and outside vendors
- Perform internal controls self-assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls
- Collaborate with IT security, risk management, and governance teams to improve the internal controls environment and influence to mitigate IT risk
- Serve as an internal resource on relevant laws and regulations, keeping abreast of changes that may affect operational compliance issues through personal initiative, seminars, training programs, and peer contact
- Provide guidance and foster open line of communication to management and individual departments so that ABK users are aware of their responsibility for ensuring compliance for their areas
- Create written materials and training programs designed to promote awareness and understanding of compliance issues, applicable laws and regulations and reporting requirements and consequences of noncompliance
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $97,200.00 - $179,900.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.