Manager, Machine Learning Developer
From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, and IoT products, the successful candidate will get to work across a diverse range of business verticals including Automotive, Retail, Energy & Resources, Games and Education.
We’re looking for a Manager Machine Learning Developer with a desire to own their work, as well as an eagerness to learn and grow. You will be leading a multidisciplinary team and shipping high-quality software.
You love to work on tough problems, have the confidence and skills to champion, and drive outstanding solutions and experiences for discerning clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing and mentoring a cross-discipline team of ML & software developers
- Collaborating with small teams to architect, develop and deploy high-quality applications from concept into implementation
- Collaborating with external clients on technical solutions
- Working closely with a project manager to build a project plan, timeline and estimates
- Defining and advocating best practices as part of a quality culture within the whole team
What we’re looking for
- Hands-on experience in Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, or Reinforcement Learning.
- Hands-on experience building production models with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or equivalent deep learning framework
- Proven ability to ship quality software applications and services
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
You might also have
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, game development or rendering
- Published research in areas of Machine Learning at major conferences and/or journals
- Experience with data modeling, handling, and visualization within an application
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.