MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
EA is looking for a Manager of Marketing & Communications Strategy to work across a portfolio of exciting games, including the Sims franchise. You are naturally curious, an inspiring and insight-driven thinker, a thoughtful contributor and mentor to a team of talented strategists, and a collaborative partner to Brand, Game Development, and cross-functional teams.
EA’s Marcom Strategy is the team responsible for defining the strategies that underpin our marketing campaigns and creative. This global group of strategists, creative directors and copy writers define the steel threads that guide the campaign from inception to execution; including the strategic narrative, brand identity, creative platform and creative direction for our hero assets. We use both left brain and right brain thinking to boldly chase the next insight that will progress marketing in our industry and beyond.
- Craft the marketing campaign strategies for our games
- Interpret quant and qual insights from a variety of sources – Marcom Intelligence, Analytics, Consumer Insights – and implements those best practices and insights into our marketing strategies
- Proactively champion the strategies and work of the team to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with our internal CDs, copy writers and external agencies to develop the creative platform for our games, along with the persona, tone and narrative
- Focus not only on the ideation of the strategy, but also partner with the Activation and cross-functional teams to ensure quality and integrated execution of the strategy
- Partner with our Brand and Studio/Game Development teams to ensure the marketing campaigns support the brand guidelines and the product
- Establish the KPIs to measure the performance of the campaign
- Experience: 6+ years in a strategy or planning role within a creative agency, gaming or entertainment industry
- A leader: an inspiring and influential voice across an organization with experience selling in creative ideas to different audiences
- A natural born storyteller: an innate understanding of cohesive narrative across everything from a presentation to a pithy end-line to a piece of content
- A proven creator: a rich CV of break through activations and content across a variety of mediums
- Lives and breathes integrated marketing, understands the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
- Insights: an ability to interpret and decipher quant and qual data and distill the insights that best unlock creative marketing platforms.
- You enjoy gaming and have a love for the rich mythology and culture around entertainment storytelling.
- Experience with marketing to Gen Z and crafting strategies for a live service / always on brand preferred.