Manager, Product Marketing, Analytics and Player Engagement
Unity Gaming Services (UGS) enables developers and publishers to build and operate live games.
As a Manager, Product Marketing you will lead a small team of product marketers responsible for bringing player engagement and analytics products to market as part of the UGS product portfolio. This product suite is essential for the efficient and intelligent management of live games, allowing insight into player behavior, messaging to players to personalize the environment, and leading game parameters to tune the experience.
In this role, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring roadmaps and plans deliver value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other teams passionate about growth.
What you'll be doing
- Identify problems and market opportunities that drive growth
- Advise and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Build business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution, encouraging and owning the work from cross-functional teams (product management, evangelism, content marketing, PR, web, community, creative, brand, design, etc.)
- Supervise and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets
What we're looking for
- Background with inbound and outbound product marketing
- Experience in working on technical products, tools, or software and bringing them to market
- Proven track record leading cross-functional alignment and execution
- Strength as a strategic leader and a very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
You might also have
- Critical thinking and communication skills
- Excited to put business and product structure behind new insights, ensuring your partners and team members are aligned, onboard, and completing a crystal clear vision and game plan
- An organized self-starter who can dedicatedly prioritize in a very fast-paced, continuously evolving environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for crafting and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is built. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to build, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content built or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to encouraging an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.