About the Role:
Fandom – the largest global entertainment platform powered by fans – is seeking a Manager of Sales Marketing to help craft and deliver Fandom’s B2B narrative across all marketing programs, packages and materials. You will will be a key strategic partner for the revenue team, with a direct hand in developing sales materials, B2B marketing campaigns and client proposals.
You will have a passion for entertainment and pop-culture, deep understanding of custom content and the advertising industry and the creativity and communication skills to create compelling and high-performance opportunities for Fandom’s partners.
You will report into the Senior Manager, Sales Marketing and will primarily support sales efforts in the Midwest - experience building sales proposals for brands in this market is preferred.
- Lead concepting and delivery of RFPs that require custom content components (in partnership w/ Custom Strategy & Content)
- Partner with the regional Sales team to deeply understand the goals and pain points of key advertisers, form business requirements and identify potential solutions to influence the direction of product development.
- Contribute to the development and articulation of Fandom’s B2B marketing story - what is our unique value proposition and how can it create value for advertisers and brands?
- Contribute to the development of a full portfolio of sales enablement materials - presentations, proposals and internal resources that will help the revenue team more effectively sell our platforms and experiences, across all verticals, products and channels.
- Monitor the entertainment advertising market - regularly surface competitive intelligence, identify opportunities for new inventory and content packages.
- Identify opportunities within region (and nationally) to amplify our B2B profile and reach key customers outside of the regular deal flow.
- Passionate about media and knowledgeable about entertainment and gaming & fan culture
- 5-7 years of experience in the digital media industry, with a focus on custom content
- Media agency experience/knowledge a plus
- Working understanding of B2B marketing a plus
- Experience partnering with a fast-paced, high performing sales team and comfortable in a client-facing role
- Creative, out of the box thinker with history of developing compelling content & package ideas.
- Superior written & oral communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and proactive.
- Comfortable working/designing in PowerPoint, Google Slides.
- Past experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions/programs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan (+matching)
- Flexible time off - flexible and generous
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Family Assistance Programs
- Employee Assistance Programs and Support
- Wellness Programs
- Loan-Assistance, money-management, pet insurance, and other discounts
- Phone, Gym, and commuter programs
- An international work environment with a startup culture
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it’s grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, and deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, and the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, and partners is at our core, and it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements and help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary and has no impact on your opportunity for employment.