Market Research Recruiter
Unity Technologies is seeking a part-time Market Research Recruiter to support our market research team in finding and sourcing interview candidates for Unity’s research studies.
This is an hourly role with flexible working hours, suitable for a student. We expect to need between 5-15 hours of support per week depending on project volume!
What you’ll be doing
- Identify suitable candidates for research studies by sourcing profiles through professional websites, public profiles, LinkedIn, and other social networks.
- Contact candidates on behalf of Unity, inviting them to participate in research.
- Handle the submission and organization of research incentives.
- Coordinate with Unity research managers to run recruitment logistics.
- Support the Unity research team with other ad-hoc projects as they come up (e.g. market and competitive intelligence gathering and analysis).
What we’re looking for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Can actively engage potential research participants with the right voice and message to generate interest and buy-in.
- Presents themselves professionally, particularly over email. When someone in this role reaches out to a potential research participant on LinkedIn, it may be that person’s first interaction with Unity, so it’s important to build a positive first impression.
- Excellent project management skills. In a busy month, we will need help finding dozens of research participants, and finding a single qualified participant may require reaching out to 10+ potential candidates, so organization is paramount.
- A creative self-starter who can find the right approach for recruitment, in collaboration with a Unity market research manager, and execute on projects without day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to learn subject matters quickly, to identify the right respondent profile for each new recruitment project.
You might also have
- Familiarity with the technology industry, especially software
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Curiosity about UX, market research and the video games and digital entertainment industry
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.