Marketing Associate DACH - 12 Month Contract
As Marketing Associate DACH, you’re an essential part of our publishing team in Berlin and you help with our content production, PR, and social media efforts. You love challenging convention, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to keep a cool head when navigating our evolving portfolio of products.
As a Berlin Rioter, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our value of player experience first, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the Brand Manager DACH and you’ll work as part of the publishing team. It is a 12-months contract position.
- Work with the League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics and VALORANT Brand Managers to execute plans based on the DACH strategy
- Work with current and future channels to deliver the best content to players
- Manage partner relationships, ensuring that our partners continually learn about everything going on in our games
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed of time frames and changes
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in marketing or other related fields
- Fluency in German and English
- You are a player empathic: You have a solid understanding of the titles that DACH gamers play. This understanding not only translates to playing games but the communities that love them as well. You also demonstrate a high sense of empathy both for players and the brand.
- Proactive problem solver. Can navigate ambiguous situations to create the best outcome for players
- Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!