Marketing Communications, MOBA
Reporting to the Senior Manager Marketing Communications EMEA, you will be based in Reading, UK.
You will be responsible for shaping our regional channel strategy and ensuring that our content is delivered through the right medium to players, whether it's through influencer partnerships, social media, or other emerging channels.
You will work across all Riot Products, collaborating with the EMEA Brand team, Global Channel Marketing (GCM) team, local publishing teams, and partners to promote content and campaigns across different platforms. Participate in a community of practice around channel management, ensuring we're all pushing in the same direction and working from the same playbook when we talk to players on our social channels or through our influencer partners.
- Be a thought partner to our regional publishing teams when they are prioritizing their channels and tactics. Identifying and assessing existing trends and opportunities and determining if, when, and how we will use them.
- Work across the entire organization to determine integrated goals and plans, both ongoing and at the campaign level - from ideation to execution.
- Align all EMEA countries on campaign goals and measurements KPIs. Roll out measurement plans and enhance the team's collective knowledge of campaign performance, future audience and landscape.
- Establish communication roadmaps for better campaign deployments and gather post campaign feedback on the deployment process.
- Drive asset management planning for all games, working closely with the content manager and key stakeholders in the global teams to ensure that all content produced is delivered on time to country teams. Establish and implement the necessary procedures for improving asset collection and delivery efficiency.
- Identify and run RFPs to secure agency support where necessary; work with our internal creative team, internal social media team, and external agency/agencies to develop content for pan EMEA campaigns.
- Develop influencer guidelines to ensure we cultivate diverse, sustainable, insightful influencer ecosystems within EMEA. Partner with the global influencer team and other influencer product leads to organize a seamless global, cross-product influencer program for Riot Games and support local influencer teams managing local relations
- 5+ years in social or digital media, at an agency or in-house
- Global or regional experience working at an international HQ or across different countries/markets. Also required is market sensitivity, cultural curiosity and understanding, differences in localization.
- Experience growing content pipelines (in-house and external/agency)
- Experience implementing successful communications campaigns with passionate audiences
- Experience in influencer management, community management, or social media marketing experience
- Fluent in written and verbal English, and fluency in at least one other EMEA relevant language
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.